Refurbished Laptops with Inclusion Resources
Refurbished, Fully Loaded Warrantied Laptops:
Gateway to Inclusion Resources
Thanks to generous support from the Endowment for Health, NCDE is most pleased to announce our eventually national initiative to enable banks, credit unions, foundations and other donors to finance a fully loaded laptop for donation to LMI (low- and moderate-income) learners of all ages, starting in NH.
In partnership with PlanITROI and the Microsoft Authorized Refurbisher Program, these laptops – at $325 each (includes shipping) – come with:
- 18-month parts & labor warranty and toll-free tech support
- Office 2019
- Pointers to Bank On resources (free checking providers with no fees of any kind, financial literacy materials and coaching, etc.)
- United Way’s exceptional 211 Help Desk (staffed 24x7x365 by trained information & referral specialists with on-call translators and TDD/TDD support, pointing callers to an amazing range of essential health and human services)
- The state library portal, offering unlimited free online access to a trove of full-text library resources, along with virtual reference desk assistance for effective searching
- Ample specs to support live video-streaming and videoconferencing
Donors can now go here to order any quantity of laptops and specify either particular LMI recipients or request that NCDE identify LMI recipients.
We plan to scale the Refurbished Laptop Program to other states soon, state by state, so we can point to each state’s Bank On resources, 211 Help Desk(s), and state library portal.
For more information or to join NCDE in this pioneering initiative, please contact Dr. Robert McLaughlin or call 1.802.249.1159.